Oriflame was founded in 1967 by two brothers and their friend and now Oriflame is an international beauty company selling directly to more than 65 countries around the world. A broad portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through a sales force of approximately 3 million independent Oriflame brand partners, who together generate annual sales of approximately €1.4 billion.
Oriflame offers a leading business opportunity for people who want to start earning money from day one and work towards fulfilling their cherished dreams and ambitions through its unique business opportunity concept: Make Money Today and Fulfill Your Dreams Tomorrow™.
Oriflame does not have its own stores or a structured supply chain to other companies that sell. Oriflame cosmetics are available through brand partners associated with the company through membership in the Oriflame club.
Respect for people and nature is at the core of the company’s business principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities around the world and is a co-founder of the World Children’s Fund.
Our goal is to be #1 in the direct selling cosmetics market.
Our mission is to make dreams come true.
- About 1.4 billion euros in annual sales;
- Approximately 3 million brand partners;
- 7,500 employees;
- Product range of approximately 1000 items;
- Co-founder of the World Children’s Fund;
- Own global research center Igelesa, with more than 100 scientists;
- Own manufacturing plants in Poland, China, Russia and India;
- Operations in over 65 countries, 11 of which are franchisees.