Official Newsletter Issue#54,
March – April 2022
In this issue:
- Held the Meeting of the Minister of Economy and Commerce to Discuss the Draft of the Plan of Anti-Crisis Measures
- Held the Meeting of the Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce on Construction and Real Estate Market Committee
- Held the Meeting with charge d’Affaires, a.i. Sonata Coulter and Acting Deputy Chief of Mission KG Moore
- The Business Breakfast with the Participation of the Deputy Chairman of the State Tax Service and members of the American Chamber of Commerce
- Held the Meeting of the Business Community with the Acting Minister of Investments of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Held the Second Training for Mentees of “AmCham Mentors Club 3” Project
- The American Chamber of Commerce participated in a learning session for the American Chambers of Commerce in Central Asia
- The Workshop for Members of the American Chamber of Commerce on the “Content Management: How to Use Storytelling in Business”
- The Meeting of the Working Group on Digital Trade was held with the Participation of Members of the American Chamber of Commerce in Kyrgyz Republic
- The Round Table on Intellectual Property Roundtables was held with the Participation of Members and Partners of the American Chamber of Commerce
- AmCham team held an online meeting with representatives of the AmCham Germany
- The first meeting of the Advisory Board on the Protection of the Rights of Entrepreneurs and Investors at the Public Prosecutor’s Office of the Kyrgyz Republic
- The business delegation of the American Chamber of Commerce visited the Tashkent Investment Forum 2022
- The First Meeting of the Working Group was held at Ministry of Economy and Commerce of the Kyrgyz Republic
- The Webinar on Topic of “Digital Economy, National Digital Business Agenda and Digital Skills for SMEs”
- The official opening ceremony of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz Development Fund
- Master-class for AmCham Members on the “Internal Resource of the Leader, as a Support in Crisis Situations”
- AmCham Members Met with Representatives of the Commercial Law Development Program
- U.S. Undersecretary for Civilian Security, Democracy and Human Rights, Uzra Zeya, Met with AmCham Representatives
- Dinner with Mentors within the Framework of the Project “AmCham Mentors Club 3”
- Iftar Dinner for members and partners of American Chamber of Commerce
- The Third Training for Mentees of “AmCham Mentors Club 3” program on “Basic Rules of Financial Literacy”
- AmCham Members and mentees of the “AmCham Mentors Club 3” program visited the Avangard Style Construction Company
- We invite you to visit the largest event of the construction industry of Kyrgyzstan!
- Happy Nooruz!
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Forester celebrated anniversary: 25 years of progressive growth
- QR payments from phone to phone without additional equipment!
- Bright sport festival with Herbalife Nutrition!
- The contribution of TECHNO-CENTER LLC in heating winter season 2021-2022
- For the first time in Kyrgyzstan: Bai-Tushum Bank with the support of Visa, presented consumers the opportunity to pay for purchases using a smartphone
- The Financial Olympiad “Bank of Asia Fin Olimp-Boot camp 2022” has ended
- One more victory of Herbalife Nutrition!