Dear AmCham members and partners,
You are invited to the master class “Internal Resource of the Leader, as a support in crisis situations” within the framework of the project “Business promotion and entrepreneurship empowerment through dialogue” supported by the U.S. Embassy in the Kyrgyz Republic.
The speaker of the master class will be Jamilya Imankulova, one of the leaders in the consulting industry, as well as the development of the organic movement in the Kyrgyz Republic. Jamilya Imankulova is known for her experience and expertise in the field of human resources management, international headhunting and professional coaching, and supporting leaders to positive changes. A psychologist in management, business practices with many years of experience in the academic, international and business environment.
Any leader, faces various challenges every day, and in the era of big changes, challenges become part of every day.
To date, we can highlight the main challenges of the leader:
1. Uncertainty and impossibility of long-term planning
2. Daily Market Changes
3. Psycho-emotional swings of leader and team
4. Leader’s resourcefulness as a basic element of business sustainability.
We have prepared a master class on this topic for you, where you can:
1. Determine your basic and necessary for any leader – resource supports (their strength and development zones).
2. You will understand your own points of “drain,” and the generation of your own vital energy.
3. Take with you tools to strengthen your resource supports.
4. Get acquainted with effective target setting tools and work out the basic principles of anti-huge target setting.
5. Set out your own steps to further development and strengthen personal resourcing – as a mandatory element of the sustainability of your business and achieving goals.
Time and date: 15:00 – 18:00, April 14th, 2022.
Location: Hyatt Regency Bishkek
Participation is free of charge for AmCham members!
In order to register, please send your contact information (full name, position, phone number and email) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00, April 13, 2022.