AMCHAM COMPANY TOUR: AYU Holding

On April 15, 2017, the American Chamber of Commerce in the Kyrgyz Republic organized a Company Tour for AmCham members to four enterprise sites of AYU HoldingARTEZIAN, AYU spirit factory, Ak-Sarai farm and Bear Beer Company.

IMG_2250IMG_2251IMG_2257IMG_2261IMG_2269IMG_2274IMG_2286IMG_2296IMG_2301IMG_2306IMG_2311IMG_2320IMG_2325IMG_2334IMG_2336IMG_2343IMG_2349IMG_2355IMG_2358IMG_2376IMG_2383IMG_2392IMG_2398IMG_2403IMG_2406IMG_2412IMG_2414IMG_2422IMG_2426IMG_24372222IMG_2446IMG_2452IMG_2454IMG_2456IMG_2458IMG_2459IMG_2470IMG_2474IMG_2489

The Tour kicked off at cold drink production factory “Artezian”, which produces natural potable water and national drinks as well as cheese. After “Artezian” tour, participants visited one of the impressive plants in the Kyrgyzstan – “AYU” Plant. Participants learned that the distribution of products of the company is not limited by national market but massively exported to many countries of the world such as USA, China, Turkey, Vietnam, and Kazakhstan. The new and advanced technologies are actively implemented at the distilling plant. The company “AYU” is the only company in Kyrgyzstan, which uses platinum, gold and silver filters.  The third venue on the list was the cattle farm “Ak Sarai”.  “Ak Saray” Farm focuses on harvesting grain and other crops, breeding of cattle, sheep, horses and exotic animals such as ostriches, peacocks, ponies.

 

The Tour was concluded at the famous “Bear Beer” Company, which produces and sells soft drinks and beer. The 70% of production is soft drinks, natural water with gas and without gas, ice tea, brew, water, oxygenated, and the remaining 30% is the production of beer, which is sold under the trademark “Topoz”. Our tour participants were highly impressed by its highly innovative equipment and technology used as well as sterile cleanliness inside the factory and its surrounding.

 

We would like to give special thanks to Nurlan Abdrazakov, the General Manager of Bear Beer Company, and Latif Halilov, Assitant to the Vice-President of Production and Equipment Department of AYU Holding for such a special guidance and incredibly warm reception! We wish them success and prosperity in their business!